Our friendship ♥

Thursday 25 October 2012

Hooray XDD

Hello everyone ! 2 months I've abandoned my blog. First of all , congratulations for all the form 3 students have completed our PMR ! Hooray ! =p I‘m happy because I’ve done the most important exam in form 3! (But SPM are the most important =3=) Anyway , still have 2 more years /3\

I felt so nervous with my PMR result...I fear that they will fail T^T DAMN.However,even if it XD Second, I cant accept the next year in form 4 , burden even more , and subjects will be more ! Lol ._. Hope I will work hard in this 2 years.(macam yes zZ..)

Finish exam gets kinda boring at school zZ Teacher alr prepare activity for us , but this activity is to bored for us ! WTF -。- felt asleep everyday when I go to school in the morning zZ.. But is okay , we can talked gossip everyday.Muahahaha (╯3╰) 

Another 2 weeks already holidays ! I can go out with my beloved friends n my beloved cousin is coming back ! I‘m so excited when I saw them :D Anyway, I wish u all enjoyed in ur holiday ❤ 提早祝你們假期快樂。

Sry。If have any mistakes :)
<3 


No comments: